1Book1Day Give And Grow Creative Programme
Why we need your help
We need sponsors to help us cover our running costs for our #GiveAndGrow Creative Programmes. These programmes are at the heart of what we do. We run four volunteer programmes a year, working closely with the Little Doodlers and amazing creative professionals who volunteer 12 hours at a time.
Our goal is to produce one “proudly South African” good news storybook together every time. For the Little Doodlers, it is an opportunity to develop their critical, creative and innovative thinking skills; digital skills; imagination and self-confidence.
Our beneficiaries are the children of Oasis Haven of Love Foundation, and these Little Doodlers are looking forward to creating their own good news storybooks to raise funds and awareness of the doodle magic that they do and spread good news wherever they go.
How can YOU help us?
Download the Doodle Your Future Creative Programme Needs for #1book1day #GiveAndGrow Creative Programme to see how you can assist.
Sponsor a Creative Programme
- Financial sponsors: The funds we raise go towards running our Give and Grow Creative Programmes.
- Creative material sponsors: Crayons, pens, drawing pads, paint, erasers, printing, digital software and other equipment.
- Refreshment sponsors: Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments for the day.
- Creative professionals (volunteers): Join our Give and Grow Creative Programme volunteer team if you have the creative skills our Little Doodlers need.
In return for your generous donation, you or your company will receive:
- Section 18A certificate for your tax deductions.
- Sponsorship representation on all digital and social platforms for both Oasis Haven of Love Foundation and Doodle Your Future.
- Two-week social media campaign showcasing what you have invested in.
How do the Little Doodlers grow from your giving?
Our Creative Programme is a unique initiative, sparking creative thinking and igniting the imagination of our children. This enables them to recognise and believe in their own future as an important part of our society.
Our mission is to ensure creative and digital skills development through writing, illustrating, storytelling, performing arts, personal skills development and industry know-how. In this way, we equip the children with the tools they need to create a positive and successful future for themselves.
How you can donate
A simple EFT would make a real difference. If you would like to be an anonymous donor, please use the following banking details:
Doodle Your Future Trust
First National Bank
Account Number: 62658256740
Code: 250 655
Reference name: #GiveAndGrow
Please send your proof of payment to Doodle@doodleyourfuture.co.za
If you or your company would like to sponsor a Doodle Creative Programme, please contact us. Any donation, large or small, is welcome as every drop of water helps our little seedlings grow.